Good news! Italian government has eased COVID-19 lockdown measures starting on May 4 and now we are back to a normal way of living. The use of face masks is no longer required outdoors after June 22, but continues to be required inside public spaces. Currently, our guests can feel safe when visiting Naples and staying at our hotel. Shops, restaurants and bars, and museums are normally open. Naples and the surrounding area is one of Europe’s most popular destinations. With Pompei, Capri and the Amalfi Coast, the region has something for everyone. The city’s history, beauty and diversity attract millions of tourists year on year. As a result, Napoli is suffering from the effects of mass tourism. Due to Covid-19 global tourism has been massively interrupted. It does present a great opportunity to enjoy tourist attractions before the heavy crowds arrive.
What we do at our hotel for securing the safety of our guest
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the local authorities.
- Our hotel have been provided with information about COVID-19 and management instructions.
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols including regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals or elevator buttons.
- Offer alcohol-based hand sanitizers dispensers in public areas to our guests.
- Social distancing measures such as room service for breakfast and online check-in.